Use the quick order form at the bottom of this page to order additional lessons.
Use coupon code prayerpack20 at check out for a 20% discount on all prayer packs
The Yotzer Or Prayer Resource Pak includes a series of activities designed to help you create class sessions in which students master the Torah Blessings. Whether you use them in class or as part of an online session, these resources offer you the tools you need to teach Yotzer Or. You will find the following learning resources:
• The Prayer: Two full versions of Yotzer Or with both Hebrew and English translations. Page 6 is the version used in the Orthodox, Conservative, and Reconstructionist prayerbooks. Page 7–8 is the version used in Reform prayerbooks.
• Reading/Recitation Drill: A series of reading/recitation practice exercises that include phrases, and games for students to play with a colleague.
• Language Elements: Introduction of the root words and other language elements
• Translation Opportunities. Using icons and English clues, students work to create their own English translations of the prayer. The whole prayer is included with versions of the prayer represented where movements made changes in the liturgy.
• Display Versions. Decorative versions of the prayer in both portrait and landscape to project on a wall in class or screen share during online sessions. All four versions of the prayer are available.
• Word Flashcards: There are three sets of flashcards included in this set of materials.
Print and use these flashcard to drill or display words found in Torah Blessings.
• Vocabulary Icon Posters: There are three sets of Vocabulary Icon Posters included, as well as a list of vocabulary icons and words.
Using these Resources
Consider the Yotzer Or Prayer Resource Pak as your tool chest to create sessions, whether in class or online.
A note about online use. These pages can be used to project as a screen share or to print copies for student use. Based on experience, please don’t assume that if you email pages to parents that they will print them out at home. You are far better off creating a packet of those pages you want to use for a series of sessions that can be mailed home or parents can pick up at the school.
These lesson are for download only so please only order one of each lesson you want..
Then use the add to cart button.